One’s Own Tencel and TPU Waterproof Mattress Protector
$34.99 – $64.99
Have you ever been in a situation where something spills on your best bed, only to leak through your sheets and stain your expensive mattress? Are you bothered by allergies made worse by dust and dust mites that are trapped in your mattress in your house, that no amount of cleaning seems to quite solve? Are you looking for protectors made without the use of harmful chemicals – healthy and safe for you and your family? Are you looking for comfort and relief from bed related temperature irregularities – especially for anyone experiencing a pregnancy? Are quality and value important to you in your home? If so, then you’ve found the perfect solution.
So no to spills, leaks, and stains on your expensive bed! Reduce the presence of dust and dust mites! No harmful chemicals were used in production, and we use 100% organic eucalyptus for our tencel. Quality and value is our priority with our one of a kind waterproof tencel and TPU mattress protector, with polyester mesh sides to handle any size of mattress. Comes with a zippered bag that is easy to pack and store in the closet. We recommend a set of covers, so while one is stored in the corner of the closet shelf next to the pillow or right beside your soft blankets, the other is doing its job on your mattress.
- Shield your mattress from spills and leaks with our environmentally-friendly Tencel-topped protector. The five-sided protector is topped with 100% eucalyptus fiber with a 190 GSM weight, providing a luxurious, hypoallergenic sleeping surface.
- Thermo Polyurethane (TPU) is used to water proof this fitted sheet, and is micro-porous to allow for breathability, so you don’t overheat. No harmful chemicals are used to bind it to the fabric top.
- Hypoallergenic and deters pests! The tiny eucalyptus fibers wick away moisture and oils, creating an inhospitable environment, particularly for dust mites. Waterproofing blocks the growth of mold, mildew and other allergens.
- Our protectors are made in China, and we have personally inspected the factory in order to make sure that our standards for production are strictly enforced, and that employees are treated fairly.
- Not happy with our product? You have up to 90 days to return it, no questions asked. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products.
We chose to use Thermo Polyurethane (TPU), made of synthetic material, to waterproof our Tencel mattress protector because it is breathable and waterproof. The underside of the cover, the part touching the mattress, contains the waterproof TPU material. Put another way, TPU is the coating attached to the back of the Tencel fabric by machine to make it waterproof. The entire top of the mattress protector is made of 100% organic Tencel cloth, a textile derived from natural sustainable eucalyptus fiber, an invasive species that’s a global challenge due to how fast it grows. The side panels are polyester mesh with strong elastic band so they will hug the bed more firmly, reducing friction and helping the organic mattress protector to last longer.
The mattress protector comes with a zippered bag that is easy to pack and store in the closet, making folding the fitted cover simple. We recommend a set of covers, so while one is stored in the corner of the closet shelf next to the pillow or right beside your soft blankets, the other is doing its job on your mattress.
The eucalyptus-derived Tencel mattress protector is designed to last. While we’ve tried to please everyone, from the elegant tailoring to the high quality lux knitted surface, we understand that not everyone will be satisfied. Just return your new cover within 90 days and we will refund your money. No questions asked. And we’re happy to provide replacements!
Twin, Full, Queen, King